A juicy 5 question food photography lens quiz to reveal the lens you’ll love the most for your food photos! For both full-frame and cropped sensor cameras.
Once you’re finished with the quiz, we have lots more food photography lens info for you below!
Our 11 most popular blog posts on lenses
- The Ultimate Guide to Lenses For Food Photography
- Favourite Food Photography lenses from 24 Professional Food Photographers
- Beginner to Professional: Which Lens Should You Buy For Food Photography?
- Prime vs Zoom Lenses For Food Photography: Which is Better?
- How I use my professional Food Photography lenses
- The Best Lenses for Delicious 45-degree Food Shots
- The Best Lenses For Beautiful Overhead Food Shots
- 4 Ultimate Food Photography Lenses for Beautiful Photos
- Your First Food Photography Lens: Find The Right Lens
- No.1 Mistake Photographers Make Upgrading Their 18-55mm lens
- Why Your Zoom Lens is Killing Your Creativity & What to do Instead
Want to learn more about food photography?
Two Loves Studio is the best place for food photographers to improve their food photography. We help you take killer pics with tips, techniques, and inspiration on our blog. Find a wide range of helpful food photography tips and hacks on topics like composition, styling, editing, retouching, lighting, gear and business.